These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms””) / This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered between you, as a user of the website http://www.coreconcept.in , (hereinafter referred to as “you and/or user”) and Core Concept (hereinafter referred to as “Core Concept”), a proprietorship having its office at “Sneh Leela”, 2nd Floor, Office No. 9, Near Shruti Mangal Karyalaya, Apte Road, Pune – 411 004, thought their website http://www.coreconcept.in and/or the services provided by Core Concept via their website.
(Hereinafter for brevity sake both services and website http://www.coreconcept.in together referred to as the ‘website’)
1. By using or accessing the website and/or the services affiliated with /offered on our website, or by agreeing to these terms where the option is made available to you, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions without modification by you. If you do not agree, you may not use the services. Core Concept may, at any time, modify these Terms/this Agreement without prior notice and your continued use of this website shall be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
2. The Contents of the website, such as text, graphics, images and other material contained on the website are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, solution or diagnosis of a problem. Always seek the advice of professionals or consultants at Core Concept for any issues.
3. While using the Core Concept website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and prerogative of Core Concept. Accordingly, Core Concept assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website.
4. In no event shall Core Concept, its agents, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Core Concept website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, resulting from the use of or inability to use the Core Concept website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other applicable law. Core Concept is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the website.
5. Further, Core Concept shall not be held liable for any loss or damage if the website is inaccessible due to technical failures of any kind, including any source code malfunction, website hacking or any other related issue.
6. Core Concept reserves the right to revise their charges at any time.
7. You represent and warrant that :
a. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of our website and its services.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password.
c. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
8. ADVERTISEMENTS AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any suit, action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provisions of, or based on any matter arising out of or in connection with, this Agreement or the Transactions may be brought in a court sitting in Pune, India, and each of the Parties hereby consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
11. ARBITRATION: In case of any dispute or difference arising out of or connected with or relating to this Agreement the same shall be referred to arbitration under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The arbitration shall be referred to one arbitrator appointed solely by Core Concept. The venue of Arbitration will be Pune.
12. COMPLAINTS: Members are advised to address their complaints, if any, to our representatives. They are there to help you out. However, if you are not satisfied, you may write to Core Concept at our corporate office address or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org